Friday 9 April 2010

Solid Sack Sams ..... Oh God I Just Got Sacked !!!!

Hey guys. After realising that Samurai couldn't cope with high Atk monsters and that they struggled without consistently getting Grandmaster I decided to try a new build of Samurai and it' working great.

[3] Great Shogun Shien
[3] Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai
[3] Six Samurai Zanji
[2] Six Samurai Irou
[2] Six Samurai Yaichi
[1] Six Samurai Nisashi
[2] Hand Of The Six Samurai
[1] Spirit Of The Six Samurai
[1] Enishi Shien's Chancellor

[3] Solidarity
[3] Six Samurai United
[3] Gateway Of The Six
[2] Book Of Moon
[1] Reinforcement Of The Army
[1] Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] Heavy Storm

[3] Reckless Greed
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole
[1] Call Of The Haunted
[1] Solemn Judgment
[1] Torrential Tribute
[1] Mirror Force

So basically this build usually gets an ok starting hand and thenthe 6th card makes it amazing similiar to how Lightsworn did it last format. This deck has lots of outs and can consistently beat down the opponent. At the moment my worry is that Book Of Moon isn't all that great except against Blackwing so I may drop them for 1 copy of My Body As A Shield and either a Reasoning or a Giant Trunade.

Either way I'll post about the results later on in my blog but for now this is just a short update on my deck.

Your Friend In Yu-Gi-Oh

HuntikYugiohFan

No comments:

Post a Comment