Saturday 15 May 2010

What Is This Nonsense ...... A Perfected Deck

Hey Guys

Ok so I recently got sick of people all copying the Quickdraw deck I was playing so I decided to give it up and play something different. So at the moment I have gone back to Absolute Zero but this isn't going to be for long. I wanted to play something original and this is by far an original deck.

So here it is, my version of the Herald Of Perfection Deck.

[3] Nova Summoner
[3] Herald Of Perfection
[3] Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands
[2] Honest
[2] Caius The Shadow Monarch
[2] Djinn Releaser Of Rituals
[1] Archlord Krystia
[1] Chaos Sorcerer
[1] Morphing Jar
[1] Sangan

[3] Book Of Moon
[3] Dawn Of The Herald
[1] My Body As A Sheild
[1] Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] Preperation Of Rights
[1] Giant Trunade
[1] Brain Control
[1] Heavy Storm

[3] Dimensional Prison
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole
[1] Call Of The Haunted
[1] Solemn Judgment
[1] Torrential Tribute
[1] Mirror Force


Ok so basically the idea of the deck is to lock down the opponent with Djinn Releaser Of Rituals meaning that they can't special summon and then further lock them with Herald Of Perfection. The best part of this deck is you can be holding no fairy's yet the opponent will still fear this card. With 2800 DEF it's not easy to destroy it by battle and removing it with another card such as Brionac or Dimensional Prison again is useless with it's effect.

Overall I've tested this deck for a short while and overall the results have been more than pleasing. At the moment Krystia hasn't done much and I feel there is better cards to play such as a third Caius and Djinn or maybe Senju and Sonic Bird. Either way I'll be testing this some more. The more I test this deck, the more I forget why I thought this strategy would never work. Either way thanks for putting up with my non consistent posts and as always i'll cya next time.

Your Friend In Yu-Gi-Oh

HuntikYugiohFan

No comments:

Post a Comment