Sunday 14 February 2010

The Beginning Of A New Era. A Yugilicious Era !!

Hey guys this is HuntikYugiohFan of youtube.

I decided its not always suitable for me to make videos on my channel and with no place for local players to play as often as is required to make consistent videos aswell as most my friends or team mates often being busy, I have decided to start a blog, posting my thoughts and unique ideas. So far in my videos i have not expressed my originality in deck building so hopefully i can show this through my blog aswell as ideas and thoughts you can all have the pleasure of reading about.

So What Will I Talk About ?

I will talk about such things as

1] Current state of Yu-Gi-Oh and talks about the meta
2] Unique deck ideas aswell as interesting combo's yet to be shown
3] Talk about the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Anime
4] Sneak preview pulls and wants
5] Tournament reports

and many more things just to say a few

So What Is The Purpose Of My Blog ?

Originally it was meant to replace my channel as i havent posted new video's since last year but i feel i can link the two together like many other Yugitubers. The new purpose for this blog is for people to enjoy my thoughts on the game and ideas for decks. Most days i write down decklists for interesting decks i could make and hopefully these can be shown in my blog for all players to try


So What Is My Background ?

Well i started Yu-Gi-Oh way back when the show was first here in the U.K. The Kaiba and Yugi Deck had just been released and i started my journey from there. After a break of around 2 years i met tournament players who showed me the enviroment and i have never looked back since. My goal as a competetive player was to win but with the decks no one had seen before. Putting my own spin on decks i liked and coming up with original ideas for the game is what i enjoyed most. Topping with such decks as Zombie Skill Drain, Plant Skill Drain, Deep Diver Plasma, Monarch Lockdown and many others, it gave me great achievement winning with these decks even they had been made before, it was my version which made winning that much more special.

What Are My Current Deck's ?

At the moment my main deck is undecided due to a new build i made yesterday of my favourite deck.

My decks consist of at the moment

1] Junk And Debris In Space
2] Elemental Hero Absolute Zero Synchro (e hero version)
3] Gravekeeper Monarch
4] Koaki Meiru Box (my version of lightgrunty's core control)


So I realise this is a long post but i wanted you all to get an idea of my ideas of the game and what you can expect in my next blog. Hopefully i will be able to post on here everyday about something new, whether it be a decklist, an idea or just thoughts on certain cards.

Look forward to future blogs and comments from you all

Your Friend In Yu-Gi-Oh

HuntikYugiohFan

2 comments: