Monday 22 February 2010

Trap Hole. Say Whaaaaaaat !!!!

Hey guys HuntikYugiohFan here once again with a new blog post. Today I want to talk about one of the best side deck cards in the game currently. That's right, Trap Hole.

Ok so recently I built my Gadget deck and felt it needed more removal in the Blackwing and Gladiator Beast matchup and I noticed one common thing with both these decks. They both like to attack in order to win. They both need a monster on field on use their cards. Examples of these cards are Icarus Attack, Gladiator Beast War Chariot, Black Whirlwind and many more. So how could I remove their monster while not losing much in other matchups and that when it hit me, Trap Hole.

Trap Hole destroys a summoned monster with over 1000 atk and sends it to the graveyard. This means that not even the pesky Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind or Gladiator Beast Retiari are safe. By maining a pair of Trap Hole's you can prevent Black Whirlwind searches, Gladiator Beast War Chariot plays and all the other annoying cards both these decks have to offer.

In my opinion this is also a great card in other decks, not just Gadgets. So start dusting off those side decked Trap Hole's and put them in their rightful spot in your main deck and believe me you won't regret it.

Your Friend In Yugioh

HuntikYugiohFan

2 comments:

  1. I can see Trap Hole working well in other match-ups too, like Monarchs, Lightsworn, Gadgets, and maybe Dimensional Eatos.

    With this slower format, I can't see a common match-up where it won't help at least a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently been telling a lot of people to try Trap Hole in their main deck. With a slower format decks need their summon and to take that away is amazing. With X Sabers looking good for players who want a new deck to play and the good ol' Gladiator Beast and Blackwing decks running around I think more and more players should try this main decked. Many who are doubting it I ask them to try it and then disagree with me. Anyways always a pleasure to hear from you LightGrunty.

    ReplyDelete