Monday 1 March 2010

Sorry Guys For The Late Post But I'm Back Now !!

Hey guys, HuntikYugiohFan back again with a quick apology and update.

Ok so recently my studies have caught up with me a little and I needed to get them sorted as it is my last year at college before university meaning my work has to be top notch. Anyways more on topic of Yu-Gi-Oh, this past weekend I was able to test my new Gadget build I'm using for the up and coming qualifier on Sunday the 7th March. Hopefully with this new build and side deck, I should be able to get my invite along with some video footage. Hopefully I will be able to start uploading frequent videos again on my yugitube channel, aswell as all that I will also do a tournament report for you guys to let you know how I did and to make up for the lack of posts this week.

Along with my Gadget deck I also decided I would make either Crystal Bound, a deck focused on using the Crystal Beast engine and field spell to not only swarm the field and pull of crazy combo's using Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins but also dropping a big Earthbound Immortal limiting the opponents plays. For more information on this deck I recommend checking out LightGrunty's channel or I would re - build my Absolute Zero Deck. I also had thoughts about a Machiner Deck but after long and hard thoughts I felt I wouldn't get the enjoyment I would want from it. At the moment it is unclear as to which I would make, however it is clear to me that Gadgets will be my main.

So what have I got in store for my channel and this blog from now. Well with more free time on my hands I should be able to get videos more often meaning a better viewing pleasure for people who wish to view the video's on my channel. I will also be making a video of the regional event and hopefully get an interview with some of the players and possibly either the winner or top 8 participants. Not only that (bet you wish i had more weeks off now), but I'll also be doing a tournament report of the day. I'm not sure yet but this may be a blog entry and a video, however with only an hour to film, it may not be possible to film that. Either way your going to be getting a lot of cool stuff this next week and even more in my usual daily blog post.

Once again guy's sorry for not posting this past week and hope I can make it up to you with all this great stuff up and coming.

Your Friend In Yu-Gi-Oh

HuntikYugiohFan

No comments:

Post a Comment